Win lunch for two
This September, Billington’s Unrefined Sugar has partnered with celebrated chef Tom Aikens, to produce five heavenly puds to make, share and enjoy. From Chocolate Fondant and Crème Anglaise to Roasted Apple and Frangipane with Butterscotch Sauce, these decadent desserts will delight the most discerning palettes.
To celebrate the launch of these indulgent recipes, Billington’s and The Lady have teamed up to offer one reader the chance to win lunch for two at the award-winning Tom’s Kitchen, in Chelsea.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply click the "enter here" button below and fill in the form before 11.59pm on Thursday 11 October, 2012. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- There is one prize on offer. The prize consists of lunch for two people at Tom’s Kitchen, including three courses and one bottle of wine – any extras to be paid for.
- The lunch can be redeemed any day from Monday to Friday until November 2012.
- Reservations subject to availability.
- Bookings to be made by emailing Irene@tomskitchen.co.uk, quoting ‘The Lady Online’.
- Travel is not included.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and no cash or credit alternatives are available.
- In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prize be unavailable for any reason.
- Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
Daily tip from the lady archive
"BE careful with your mouth make-up. By careless work you may obliterate well-cut lines, and you will always achieve a badly groomed look if your lipstick is smudged and badly applied."The Lady, Make-Up for Mouths, 8th January, 1942